This year at the Natural Products Expo the chefs of WHE discovered this amazing product! As it turned out Chef Fila was already a user of product and raved about it! So we asked the company owner Monika to share with the WHE audience a bit about her background and what her product is all about!
Virgin Raw Foods was built on a heritage of locally sourced food at the farm where Monika and her grandmother lived. She grew up under communism in Wroclaw, Poland. The farm because a life-long school of nutrition. There were no restaurants and nothing that resembled markets. Their food came from her grandma’s land. During summers Monika worked on the farm pulling up carrots, picking potatoes, onions and strawberries, etc.
For a sore throat she was given onions with sugar. For an earache, a plant was put into her ear to heal. Those experiences gave her an appreciation and connection to healthy, fresh food and developed in her an enduring lifestyle of health, balance and wellness.
The search to develop Virgin Raw Foods took a great deal of research and travel to 36 countries from Asia to Europe to South America. The result is a product that reflects the essence of BEE PANACEA: LOVE life with PASSION. BEE PANACEA™ is a unique combination of 20 natural Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs and superfoods, combined in a delicious 100% Raw Royal Honey base. It is formulated to promote energy, mental clarity and vitality.
Uncompromising hand-made production standards maintain the highest level of purity. Nothing in BEE PANACEA™ is ever pasteurized or modified. Each ingredient is backed by a Certificate of Analysis, which eliminates any possibility of contaminants, toxins, chemicals and bacteria.
Bee Panacea blend, offers the basics of Bee Panacea with an enhanced and superior mix of flavor and health benefits from organic and wildcrafted superfood ingredients.
Cleanse, energize, promote weight loss, combat viruses, and promote total body health with this superfood.
Virgin Raw Foods Bee Panacea combines all the components of bee products (raw honey, pollen, propolis, royal jelly), as well as select algaes, herbs, botanicals, and other ingredients to form one of the most nutritious and effective superfoods available with over 93 amazing health benefits.
Why We Love It
• Delicious honey-based superfood formula with natural herbs
• Organic, raw, all-natural, no preservatives, non GMO, high ORAC Index
• Free of gluten,dairy free, wheat free, soy, and nuts
• Nourishing, well-studied mixture of beneficial raw bee products, botanical herbs, and super-foods
• You only need a small teaspoon of it a day since it’s super duper potent (read: how Victoria Beckham uses bee panacea!)
• Raw Honey – Neutralizes toxins, relieves pain, treats coughs better than drugs, and is anti-bacterial, anti-allergic, and anti-inflammatory. Raw honey comes straight from the bee hive, as opposed to supermarket honey, which often has zero pollen and is heat-treated to refine or alter the properties or flavor (strained, pasteurized, ultra-filtered, and others). Humans have been using honey for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Ayurvedic practices in India, for example, claim that honey affects all three primitive material imbalances in the body. Topically, honey has been used to treat diabetic ulcers in cases where patients cannot use topical antibiotics. And honey’s relatively high acidity (pH level of 3.2 to 4.5) prevents the formation and growth of various bacteria, but when combined with human saliva, becomes alkalizing. The honey used is 100% RAW White Clover from one of our other vendors Bloom Honey. They are pleased to provide Virgin Raw with the #1 ingredient in Bee Panacea.
• Bee Pollen – Contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes, making it one of the most complete naturally occurring foods. Bee pollen is rich in B complex vitamins, and contains vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin, and phytochemicals. It is rich in antioxidants, and is a natural appetite suppressant, antibiotic, and anti-allergy.
• Bee Propolis – An anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and antioxidant superfood. Used by bees to repair their hives, propolis also sanitizes the hive.
• Maca – An adaptogen, or plant derivative cited by herbalists as possessing rejuvenating properties, such as balancing endocrine hormones or enhancing the immune system. The plant is native to the high altitudes of the Andes in Bolivia and Peru. Some claim aphrodisiac properties and point to assistance in hormonal balance during menopause, as well as improved circulation and mental enhancement. Maca is an invigorating super-food that enhances adrenal function and and also stimulates the thyroid, increasing metabolism for added weight loss.
• Royal Jelly – The exclusive nourishment of queen bees. It is fed to all larvae in a bee colony and is produced by the glands of worker bees. Bees of the sexual caste are distinguished from worker drones in a hive or colony primarily through differential feeding. Cited benefits include skin treatment, alleviation from the adverse effects of menopause, treatment for asthma and high cholesterol.
• Chlorella – A single-celled green algae, high in protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Its photosynthetic efficiency allows it to yield extremely high amounts of protein per unit area (more than any other plant). It is the richest source of chlorophyll of any food, and is nature’s ultimate detoxifier, allowing red blood cells to carry more oxygen and nutrients.
• Spirulina – A dietary supplement made from arthrospira. It was a food source for the Aztecs and Mesoamericans until the 16th century. It is also extremely high in protein, over 60% in dry weight. It contains vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. Spirulina is a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc. Spirulina has more protein gram for gram than red meat and soy and is the richest source of beta-carotene and all the B vitamins for increased energy and detoxification.
• Ginseng – This refers to any one of eleven different species of perennial plants, and is indigenous to North America, Asia, and Siberia (primarily found in cooler climates). Both American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) roots have been taken orally as adaptogens, aphrodisiacs, and in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, as well as for sexual dysfunction in men. Some other benefits are thought to be anti-aging, and enhancement of energy levels.
• Schizandra Berries – As part of ancient Chinese medicine, these berries have been described as being able to “calm the heart and quiet the spirit.” As an adaptogen, schizandra berries have been known to boost the immune system, increase energy, treat hepatitis, prevent PMS and reverse erectile dysfunction.
• Himalayan Salt Crystals – Catalysts for the metabolism of nutrients and enhance the overall effectiveness of the formula.
The culmination of our extensive research on different combinations of superfoods, adaptogens, and other medicinal ingredients has led us to take things to a whole new level.
A great source of naturally occurring anti-inflammatory herbs, prebiotics, probiotics, and life-giving enzymes. Bee Panacea is, simply put, the finest superfood mix on the market today.
Monika Kozdrowiecka, CEO V I R G I N R A W F O O D S 310.562.8708 firstname.lastname@example.org
11645 Wilshire Blvd | Penthouse | Los Angeles | CA 90025 www.virginrawfoods.com
Sign up for the WHE newsletter for health info, latest in services, recipes and much more!
A personal chef