Chef Talia serves the LA area and is now able to take on a new client! Her cooking style pairs global flavors with local, seasonal ingredients, and she is well-versed in a variety of diets including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, Paleo, and more.
Here is a sample weekly meal prep menu by Talia - She can custom design a menu for your likes, dislikes, and dietary needs.
All items are gluten free.
• Pumpkin protein pancakes
• Egg bites with spinach, tomato, and basil
• Chia seed pudding with seasonal berries
• Mushroom and sage frittata
• Buckwheat crepes with almond butter, bananas, and blueberries
• Arugula, fennel, avocado, and citrus salad with vegan green goddess dressing
• Little gems, radish, and pecan salad with tarragon chicken breast and mustard vinaigrette
• Spring greens, seaweed, and shiitake salad with sesame ginger dressing
• Quinoa falafel balls on baby lettuce with parsley-tahini yogurt sauce
• Butternut squash coconut soup
• Curried chickpea salad with lime vinaigrette
• Moroccan spiced chicken & sweet potato bowl with roasted vegetables and cilantro yogurt sauce
• Thai turkey burger collard wrap with mango cabbage slaw
• Miso-glazed salmon on wild rice with crispy broccoli
• Seared chicken sausage on quinoa with red onion gastrique and garlic green beans
• Ginger turkey meatballs with coconut-lemongrass rice, swiss chard, and shiitake mushrooms
• Vietnamese rice noodle steak salad
Sign up for the WHE newsletter for health info, latest in services, recipes and much more!
A personal chef