Chef Talia serves the LA area and is now able to take on a new client! Her cooking style pairs global flavors with local, seasonal ingredients, and she is well-versed in a variety of diets including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, Paleo, and more.
Here is a sample weekly meal prep menu by Talia - She can custom design a menu for your likes, dislikes, and dietary needs.
All items are gluten free.
• Pumpkin protein pancakes
• Egg bites with spinach, tomato, and basil
• Chia seed pudding with seasonal berries
• Mushroom and sage frittata
• Buckwheat crepes with almond butter, bananas, and blueberries
• Arugula, fennel, avocado, and citrus salad with vegan green goddess dressing
• Little gems, radish, and pecan salad with tarragon chicken breast and mustard vinaigrette
• Spring greens, seaweed, and shiitake salad with sesame ginger dressing
• Quinoa falafel balls on baby lettuce with parsley-tahini yogurt sauce
• Butternut squash coconut soup
• Curried chickpea salad with lime vinaigrette
• Moroccan spiced chicken & sweet potato bowl with roasted vegetables and cilantro yogurt sauce
• Thai turkey burger collard wrap with mango cabbage slaw
• Miso-glazed salmon on wild rice with crispy broccoli
• Seared chicken sausage on quinoa with red onion gastrique and garlic green beans
• Ginger turkey meatballs with coconut-lemongrass rice, swiss chard, and shiitake mushrooms
• Vietnamese rice noodle steak salad
January 2nd edition
December 2nd edition
November 2nd edition
October 2020 2nd edition
September 2020 2nd edition
August 2020 second edition
July 2020 second
Sign up for the WHE newsletter for health info, latest in services, recipes and much more!
A personal chef