With Halloween coming up and lots of parties coming together, W.H.E. wanted to come up with a Wickedly Healthy Cocktail! With Spooooky Blood Oranges!!!!!! - here is chef Sarah's recipe
Ingredients: <Serves One>
- 2 oz Blue Agave Silver Tequila
- Juice from one lime, (approx 1 oz)
- Juice from 2 Blood Oranges, (approx 3 oz)
- 1 tsp Agave Nectur or Honey
- Chili Sea Salt (Cayenne Spice & Sea Salt)
1. Combine tequila, agave nectar, lime and blood orange juice in a cocktail Shaker and fill with ice.
2. Cover and shake!
3. Rim glass with a blood orange slice. Then swirl the rim through the chili sea salt.
4. Pour Shaker contents into glass & garnish with a blood orange wheel.
Sign up for the WHE newsletter for health info, latest in services, recipes and much more!
A personal chef