With Halloween coming up and lots of parties coming together, W.H.E. wanted to come up with a Wickedly Healthy Cocktail! With Spooooky Blood Oranges!!!!!! - here is chef Sarah's recipe
Ingredients: <Serves One>
- 2 oz Blue Agave Silver Tequila
- Juice from one lime, (approx 1 oz)
- Juice from 2 Blood Oranges, (approx 3 oz)
- 1 tsp Agave Nectur or Honey
- Chili Sea Salt (Cayenne Spice & Sea Salt)
1. Combine tequila, agave nectar, lime and blood orange juice in a cocktail Shaker and fill with ice.
2. Cover and shake!
3. Rim glass with a blood orange slice. Then swirl the rim through the chili sea salt.
4. Pour Shaker contents into glass & garnish with a blood orange wheel.
August 2nd edition
July 2nd edition
June 2nd edition
May 2nd edition
April 2nd edition
March 2nd edition
January 2nd edition
December 2nd edition
November 2nd edition
October 2020 2nd edition
September 2020 2nd edition
August 2020 second edition
July 2020 second
Sign up for the WHE newsletter for health info, latest in services, recipes and much more!
A personal chef