This is an email Chef Fila sent to a client. Here you can see how she is helping her clients with their new diet, educating them, and setting up a plan to help them reach their weight loss goals.
I wanted to know what your ideal weight will be. This will help me in controlling your macro-nutrients when I am preparing your meals.
I am creating a low carb high fat menu which means I will be adding in extra fat and cooking your food in them. Some of those fats are Coconut oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Grass-fed Butter and Ghee. I will not increase your Protein intake. I am adding High Healthy Fats and lowering your carbs dramatically.
We are completely eliminating the gluten and incorporating more nuts, fatty fish and oils. I will add in Bone broth with spinach on the side just for sipping when you are hungry. And add in Snacks. Here are some pre-cautions to take below that you may experience on a Keto Diet. Always drink lots of water to stay Hydrated.
* The ketogenic diet is a very low-carb, high-fat diet. Typical ketogenic diets consist of limiting carbohydrate intake to just 20–30 net grams per day and following the keto diet food list.
* Fats should be consumed in high amounts when following a keto diet. Fats will provide 70 percent 80 percent of all calories, proteins just about 10 percent to 20 percent, and carbs only 5 percent to 10 percent.
Precautions Regarding the Keto Diet Food List
Be aware that it’s not uncommon to experience some negative reactions and side effects when transitioning into this way of eating. Although not everyone, some people will experience the following symptoms, which usually subside within a couple of weeks:
* Fatigue/lack of energy
* Muscle weakness or pains
* Poor sleep
* Constipation, nausea or upset stomach
* Brain fog<https://draxe.com/brain-fog/>
To help you overcome these symptoms, here are several steps to try taking:
* Add bone broth to your diet, which can help restore electrolytes that are lost during ketosis. When you follow a keto diet, even if you’re drinking a lot of water, you will lose a lot of water weight and also flush essential electrolytes<https://draxe.com/electrolyte-imbalance/> out of our system, including magnesium<https://draxe.com/9-signs-magnesium-deficiency/>, potassium or sodium. Adding bone broth is a great way to replenish these naturally, in addition to getting other nutrients and amino acids.
* Foods to eat more of than can also help increase electrolyte intake are nuts, avocados, mushrooms, salmon and other fish, spinach, artichokes, and leafy greens.
* Reduce your exercise load temporary.
* Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water and also consuming enough salt/sodium.
* Consume even more fat if you’re hungry.
* Avoid eating synthetic ingredients in processed foods. Also try to limit “low-carb foods” that are still unhealthy and difficult to digest, even those that many ketogenic diet programs might recommend or include. These include cold cuts, processed meats (especially pork<https://draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/>) or cured meats, bacon, and processed cheeses.
If you have any questions please contact me right away and we can discuss and/or make changes. I will be available all day today by email.
May 2nd edition
April 2nd edition
March 2nd edition
January 2nd edition
December 2nd edition
November 2nd edition
October 2020 2nd edition
September 2020 2nd edition
August 2020 second edition
July 2020 second
Sign up for the WHE newsletter for health info, latest in services, recipes and much more!
A personal chef