1. Stick with a healthy routine during the week.
2. Try to cut back on alcohol from Sunday-Thursday.
3. Eat healthy foods before the event, so you’re not starving when you get there.
4. Drink a glass of water in between alcoholic drinks. (Good for the hangover too)
5. At events, eat only the foods you love.
6. Order lower calorie drinks.
7. Try to do physical activity before the event.
8. Live it up on the dance floor, you’ll be eating/drinking less and burning calories.
9. Select a smaller plate.
10. Get enough sleep during the week.
August 2nd edition
July 2nd edition
June 2nd edition
May 2nd edition
April 2nd edition
March 2nd edition
January 2nd edition
December 2nd edition
November 2nd edition
October 2020 2nd edition
September 2020 2nd edition
August 2020 second edition
July 2020 second
Sign up for the WHE newsletter for health info, latest in services, recipes and much more!
A personal chef