1. Stick with a healthy routine during the week.
2. Try to cut back on alcohol from Sunday-Thursday.
3. Eat healthy foods before the event, so you’re not starving when you get there.
4. Drink a glass of water in between alcoholic drinks. (Good for the hangover too)
5. At events, eat only the foods you love.
6. Order lower calorie drinks.
7. Try to do physical activity before the event.
8. Live it up on the dance floor, you’ll be eating/drinking less and burning calories.
9. Select a smaller plate.
10. Get enough sleep during the week.
Sign up for the WHE newsletter for health info, latest in services, recipes and much more!
A personal chef